SMALL GROUP TOURS & CONCIERGE TRAVEL SERVICES
Che Bella™ (keh BEHL-lah) in Italian means how beautiful.
The beauty of travel is not really about museums, hotels and restaurants, but rather the unforgettable feelings you experience and the memories you create. It’s about being adventurous and open minded. At Che Bella Tours, we craft tours rich in what we are passionate about: good-life experiences for culture seekers to savor and treasure. We like to think of ourselves as travel mixologists. Our goal is to create the perfect blend of personal passions, cultural encounters, famous landmarks, secret hideaways, art, cuisine, literature and wellness. We add a spicy dash of the unexpected and provide plenty of time to savor the flavors. How beautiful is that?
There are a few ways you can travel with Che Bella Tours:
1. Small Group Tour. Join Tour Director Sandy Gregory and enjoy her in-depth knowledge of food and wine, art and style, history and culture - all surrounded with breathtaking views. Consider our many trip offerings, and see what we have on this year’s Tour Calendar. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, let’s get something started!
2. Concierge Travel Services - Private Group Travel. Do you have a personal travel dream? Want to take your significant other or your family on a trip of a lifetime tailored just for you? We take the time to ask the right questions and then craft custom itineraries, accommodations and tours into a high-quality, worry-free travel experience. Whether you travel with Sandy as your Tour Director or independently, you will feel cared for the entire way … even when travel realities might throw you a curve ball. See our Suggested Itineraries to get you started.
3. Trailblazer Tours. It's is a big world and we want to see as much of it as we can. In the spirit of adventure, Che Bella offers our guests a special discount when we create tours to new places. While new, these trips are sound in their preparation and detail, as well as in the care of local expert guides and drivers. And while enroute, if I can’t answer one of your questions, it is my personal mission to find the answer! I'm up for new adventures. You? Let’s blaze the trail together!
Sign up for our mailing list and receive “The Bella Buzz", our quick-read newsletter chock full of concise articles that are both informative and entertaining, with equal parts creative inspiration, travel news, tips and tricks, and recipes, as well as tour itineraries and special promotions. Click here to see a list of our past issues.
Follow our adventures on Facebook.
Ready to travel? Call us at 303-596-4563 or email us for more information.
Why choose Che Bella Tours?
In the past 12 years we have led over 320 tours in 14 countries. We've scoured the cities, created solid relationships with our in-country associates, frequented the off-the-beaten path places that are not in the tour books, and created the "big wow" experiences that define Che Bella Tours.
• A trip budget focused on awesome activities, great meals, comfortable transportation and lots of welcome surprises.
• Comfortable 4 and 5-star hotels that are air-conditioned, include breakfast and, most importantly, are located in the heart of the city.
• Villas with air-conditioning, full breakfast, swimming pool, and breathtaking views.
• Local restaurants paired with the perfect regional wine. You choose from the menu. Click here to find out why cuisine is such a big part of Che Bella Tours.
• English speaking local guides and "skip the line" reservation entrance tickets.
• An upbeat, fun time full of energy and rich experiences.