Small group tours and concierge travel services
ITALY SPAIN FRANCE ENGLAND IRELAND & SCOTLAND GREECE
PERU & BOLIVIA THE CARIBBEAN
Che Bella™ (keh BEHL-lah) in Italian means how beautiful.
The beauty of travel is not really about museums, hotels and restaurants, but rather the unforgettable feelings you experience and the memories you create. It’s about being adventurous and open minded. At Che Bella Tours™, we craft tours rich in what we are passionate about: good-life experiences for culture seekers to savor and treasure. We like to think of ourselves as travel mixologists. Our goal is to create the perfect blend of personal passions, cultural encounters, famous landmarks, secret hideaways, art, cuisine, literature and wellness. We add a spicy dash of the unexpected and provide plenty of time to savor the flavors. How beautiful is that?
Our Small Group Tours
Check out our current TOUR CALENDAR 2018 and see where we're going. We would love to have you join us.
Concierge Travel Services
Why choose Che Bella Tours? In the past 10 years we have led over 86 tours in 14 countries. We've scoured the cities, created solid relationships with our in-country associates, frequent the off-the-beaten path places that are not in the tour books, and create the "big wow" experiences that define Che Bella Tours.
We spend the time getting to know you and how you want to travel. In the past year alone, we've seen distinct changes in the way people want to travel: more meaningful experiences shared with those important in their lives; planned multi-generational adventures that create indelible memories; more hands-on immersion in a location’s present culture and not just attentiveness to its history. We ask questions - a lot of questions - to help you really think about what you are looking for in a vacation, how your group would like to travel and what we can do to help create your trip of a lifetime. Everything is taken care of: custom activities, accommodations, ground transportation, private tours and those extra touches that create a high-quality, worry-free travel experience. Whether you travel with a Tour Director or independently, you will feel safe and cared for the entire way ... even when travel realities might throw you a curve ball. Not sure where to start?
Check out our list of suggested itineraries and request our Trip Planner.
See what our guests are saying about traveling with Che Bella Tours: Trip Reports.
Sign up for our mailing list and receive “The Bella Buzz, our monthly quick-read newsletter chock full of concise articles that are both informative and entertaining, with equal parts creative inspiration, travel news, tips and tricks, and recipes, as well as tour itineraries and special promotions.
Are you ready to travel? Call us at 303-596-4563 or email us for more information.
Why travel with Che Bella Tours?
• We'll help you create a private, custom tour or join one of our small groups of only 6 to 16 guests
• A trip budget focused on awesome activities, great meals, comfortable transportation and lots of welcome surprises.
• Comfortable 4-star hotels that are air-conditioned, include breakfast and, most importantly, are located in the heart of the city.
• Villas with air-conditioning, full breakfast, swimming pool, and breathtaking views.
• Local restaurants paired with the perfect regional wine. You choose from the menu. Click here to find out why cuisine is such a big part of Che Bella Tours.
• English speaking local guides and "skip the line" reservation entrance tickets.
• An upbeat, fun time full of energy and rich experiences.